C3SA MOD 0 System Diagram
The key components of the C3SA MOD 0 System are the Array Unit, Diver Display Unit and the Surface Support Boat (SSB) Tablet. This illustration shows a typical training configuration with SSB and four divers. However the SSB is not required, and one could configure a network consisting of many more divers that are distributed over some distance. Communication and location range between adjacent Array Units is 300+ m.
The C3SA MOD 0 System is built to work under the most demanding of conditions, while still being flexible enough to fit any underwater mission.
- Multi-path, ambient noise and Doppler tolerant.
- Map Sharing
- Local and Distributed Map Sharing.
- Full-Chain Texting with Acknowledgement.
- Peer-to-Peer Network.
- Using a p2p network allowed us to extend the range, reliability and accuracy of our system.
- No Boat Required
- The C3SA boat kit is not needed to use the system.
- Works under the most demanding conditions.
Diver Display Unit
C3SA MOD 0 Diver Kit